Inquiry

How are you ?
    Are you a golf teacher/instructor with a full capacity to train a teaming young adults. If you are still active in this business,your quick response shall be appreciated.
    My name is Jeff Matins,from jeff Sports Academy UK(Owner). I will like to book for golf classes for our new golfers who shall be on vacation to your country for 2weeks.We want an intensive class and your sound experience in any of the entertaining golf games will be an advantage. Our stay in the area will last for the 12th of January 2011 to 1st week of February 2011..The golfers are ten in number and within the ages of 18 to 26.
    Do you have a training facility where you conduct classes? if not,we can arrange one for the classes I would love to know the possibility of working with you during this period.Kindly get back to me with your proposals so that we can make booking asap.

Best regards.
Jeff Matins