Take Your Marketing to the Next Level

Title: Untitled document
Majon International

Hi ,

You probably know it is hard work to promote your web site. But have you asked yourself recently...

What can you do to invest wisely in your web site business and bring even more link building value to your site?

The answer:

Mall Link Yearly PLATINUM

http://www.majon.net/malllink.html

With this exclusive level of service, you'll not only be getting everything you have come to expect with the Mall Link yearly service which includes 12 months of Mall Linking PLUS Article Writing & linking in our "authoritative" article directory plus hundreds of other sites too BUT you'll also be getting GUARANTEED Permanent Web Links... over 600 of them that are built as permanent one-way backlinks pointing direct to your web site right away!

These links provide targeted traffic and act as doorways for visitors to get to your site!

With the Mall Link Platinum service you're not only getting the consistent effectiveness of Mall Link AND the bonus article marketing, but your online business will have an extra 600 guaranteed web directory links pointing direct to your site. These are PERMANENT WEBSITE LINKS!

Here's what our clients are saying:

"You folks are the best! Thank you. I have seen our traffic double since using your Mall Link service. You have helped our company and its bottom line. AWESOME, thats what the Mall Link service is... just Awesome!"
-- James Bradshaw, President and CEO, World Dollar Closeouts

Remember, these are not just submissions or requests for links, but they are actual guaranteed, permanent web links... and one of the best kind of links - web directories!

http://www.majon.net/malllink.html

12 Months of Mall Link, Article Marketing PLUS 600 guaranteed permanent web directory links: It's called Mall Link Platinum!

Happy Marketing,

Tom

---
Tom Harris