We are interested in your products

Dear Sir or Madam,

Hope you will be fine there with good business,

We are in whole seller and importer of Pakistan reign based on Pakistan largest city Karachi.

Our company import division work look world wide supplier and manufacturer for complete our demand with regular basis.

We deal in all type of Agricultural, spices, Pulses, Ground nuts, Broom Stick, Dehydrate products and many others consumer products, especially Fresh Garlic size 5.5cm Pure and Normal White, 20/kg Mesh Bag packing, and Fresh Ginger size 100-200g Packed 20/kg Mesh Bags, Peanut in shell size 9/11 unwashed, Peanut Blanched Kernel size 25/29 and also deal in Fresh Fruit, if you have please quoted us your best possible cnf / cif Karachi Pakistan Price with complete detail.

Please feel free to quote us your available product catalog or website for our reference after that we making call immediately and looking buyer for your quoted products and make many for you.

Before take any step of our deal we can clear you our company policy, we doing Business last many years after had many bad experiences with TT and LC this reason our CEO can changed strictly our term of payment for first order, we work with first order with bank to bank 100% CAD/DP at sight, request to you only serious supplier and manufacturer contact with us who accept our term of payment and who trust on banking channel, because after had the bad experiences other term of payment useless for us.

Show our sincerity and dignity we invite you after shipped our cargo you came here in our company along with original paper and take your amount face to face and discus our next order, our company bear your all expenses, but please do not suggest any other term of payment.

Your soonest reply will be highly appreciated.
Regards
Jamsheed Dasti.
Ms: Virgo Traders
Sadder  Karachi Pakistan