A Powerful, Exclusive SEO Technique...

Title: Untitled document
Majon International

Hi ,

In my recent email I mentioned how our exclusive Mall Link service can get you incredible shopping traffic... But did you know Mall Link is also an extremely powerful way to boost your search engine rankings?

Go here now to watch a new video that will show you exactly how Mall Link gets you top results:

http://www.majon.net/malllink.html

When you sign up for Mall Link your site is added to online shopping malls that have unique and interesting content. These shopping malls are updated and promoted every day and are loved by the search engines!

Also, when you join our Mall Link service your site is linked right from our authority Majon.com site! The search engines are visiting our site and spidering it just about every other day. By being associated with majon.com, you are helping your search engine positioning right off the bat!

In addition your site will be listed in several dozen more, high ranking authority sites - combined this will give you quality links and better traffic!

As you can see the value you get from Mall Link is unparalleled. Find out more by watching the new Mall Link video that gives you even more details:

http://www.majon.net/malllink.html

... and remember: your best value is the the full year Mall Link service! It gives you a 40% savings over the monthly service and gives you an extra bonus Article Marketing service which gets you even more authority links pointing to your site!

Happy Marketing,

Tom

---
Tom Harris