Who's using Debian?

OfshoreGate.PL, Gdynia, POLAND
Non-Profit
offshoregate.pl
We love Debian 5 on our servers. We use main server with OpenVZ VPS and second
mirror server running slices on VMware. Mostly using MySQL as backend and
Baclua for backup purpose. WWW is running on Lightspeed and mail on Axigen.
Debian is our choice for a great packet administration and suberb stability.
For us is more important stability of system than other gizmos!
We glad to indroduce Debian to dynamic positioning offshore oil and gas industry.

--

Cpt D.Kramin
+48 505 135145