Who's using Debian?

I am using Debian Linux systems for the past five years and is the key aspect of my business.
This Open Source Operating system provides complete solutions for up to date information technology.
Security is a key part to success in any professional implementation and Debian delivers "The cream of the crop" approach.
Well tested and reliable solution of Debian have and will be the key to success for the future generation of any IT deployment.
I am very honored to be able to be a small part of this team of giants in all aspects of Computer Science.

I thank everyone and praise all the developers, testers and users that keep Debian and Opens Source alive!!!!
Without, DEBIAN the world would be a place that has been painted in the books of a great novelist...George Orwell (Nineteen Eighty-Four).

Andrew Nady.

Safe Format Network Solutions Inc.