Re: www-master move, final steps: mails

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 10:50:36PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> Here is (finally) the current status of remaining steps in preparing
> wolkenstein as a new www-master.debian.org:
[..]
> * Mail aliases and redirection/filtering

Mail ok, though with spam filtering disabled for the moment (or we need
spamc/spamassassin to be installed by DSA).

As a consequence, once switched to wolkenstein, some spams may reach
people behind @www-master.d.o aliases and get archived on master:

webmaster
consultants
cdvendors
preinstallvendors
books
merchandise

IMO, it's not realy debwww job to filter mails with custom rules...we
could rely on lists.d.o instead, or BTS ?

--
Simon Paillard