FAN INFO

Hello! My name is Alexey Shargalin, I the biggest fan of your radio station, I listen to you through the satellite aerial, I like all at you - news, music, programs, it is visible as your collective well and harmoniously works, I only and listen to you and I tell to the friends, and I have to you a request - could not send me your promotional materials which could remind and warm the heart memoirs on your radio station. With the best regards.

100009, Kazakhstan, Karaganda, Ermekova 62-54
Alexey Shargalin.