Re: Debian Project News - August 11th, 2010

Hi Steef!

* steef hogeland <steef.hogeland@alsatis.net> [100818 12:17]:

> something went wrong :
>
>         http://www.debian.org/security/2010/dsa-2089  gives a 404 error
>         ( for nearly 1 week now ....  :-(    )

Hmmm... Strange, it appears that hasn't been added to our website, but I
don't know why.  Sorry, some URLs in the Debian Project News are added
automatically and not checked.

Dear web team, could you please take a look at that?

>         I never do a upgrade without reading the dsa-report ....

The report is also in our mailing list archive, you can read in there,
until the webpage has been fixed:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/2010/msg00134.html

> here are my felicitations and thanks  to all contributors to debian :
> http://blip.fm/~uyw3y

Many thanks!

Best Regards,
  Alexander