Translation of package search results on packages.debian.org

[Please CC me, as I am not subscribed]

Hello,

About the search-packages dialog/search results on
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages#search_packages:

In the german translation I found some glitches, and I thought
about changing some things there, so I tried to find the files,
but I couldn't find any po file containing strings like these
(I post the english strings here):

You have searched for packages that names contain <foo> in suite(s) <foo>,
all sections, and all architectures.

You have searched for packages that names contain <foo> in all suites,
all sections, and all architectures. Found x matching packages.

You have searched for source packages that names contain <foo> in all suites,
all sections, and all architectures. Found x matching packages.

I thought, these strings should be in the webwml project, but seems to
be not the case.

Can anyony tell me, where to find the po files for this strings?

Thanks in advance

Holger

--

Created with Sylpheed 2.5.0