Re: Alpha-powered logo

I make simple version, with 5 colors to silkscreen t-shirts.

get vector file SVG in: http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/tags/debianalpha

SVG file open with Inkscape.org and save as EPS or PDF.

.ValessioBrito

Citando Jan Rasmussen <jan_goofy@vip.cybercity.dk>:

Hi :-)

First, my apologies if this is not the right mail to use, but I found it the most apropiate for my request:

Is it possible to get a high-resolution version of http://www.debian.org/ports/alpha/alpha-penguin.jpg ?

As I would be realy cool to have on a T-shirt but I fear the 200 x 200 is too little :-/

Thanks in advance.

Jan Rasmussen, Denmark.