Re: missing ending HTML tags in /english/doc/obsolete.wml

Hi Simon,

On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 12:19:12AM +0200, Simon Linden wrote:
> as mentioned in this document
>
> [ http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc.en.html ]
> > ...We intend to move on to XHTML, however, so all web editors are
> > strongly encouraged to write the HTML tags in lowercase, place ending
> > tags where appropriate, etc., in order to make the transition as smooth
> > as possible...
>
> I found some missing ending </p> HTML tags in the
> [ /english/doc/obsolete.wml ] file.
> [ http://www.debian.org/doc/obsolete.en.html ]
> So I added the ending HTML tags and attached the updated file here.
>
> Maybe it's useful and someone will commit this file to the CVS Repository.

Thanks for your patch.

Fortunately, it is applicable using the smart_changes.pl script (that
allows to change translations as well):

You can checkout the CVS repo and send patches based on smart_changes.pl
script.

Thanks for the help and best regards.

--
Simon Paillard