Termination of deadbeat seller list here in the Debian community Brazil.

Hello,

I'm Thiago Ponce, 29, Fortaleza (Ceará) and I write to report that the seller's site listed here www.distribuicoeslinux.com.br among vendors of Debian distributions are practicing default. Selling and giving and not giving any satisfaction. I myself am a victim of this act and complain because they think it will tarnish the image of the community, once people enter the same character I doubt so.

Sincerely,

Thiago Ponce.
Debian User Linux / GNU.

Quer transformar suas fotos em emoticons para o Messenger? Clique aqui e veja como.