Re: outdated CD/pictures dir (was: www-master move: things to do, new status)

On Monday 05 April 2010, Simon Paillard wrote:
> Frans, do you agree on dropping this ?

I have absolutely no idea what those files are or may have been used for.
I've never worked on that aspect of the CD pages. Josip Rodin or Richard
Atterer are more likely to know.

It seems to me that most (not all!) images there could be removed as they
were probably only used for the old d-cd specific page header [1].

[1] Compare:
- http://web.archive.org/web/20050403133338/www.nl.debian.org/CD/
- http://www.debian.org/CD/

P.S. The color of the "Latest official release" box is a remnant of the old
style and should probably be changed...