Can you help me?

Hi all,

I am sending this message to everyone whose email address I have in my contacts list, I need your help.

I just came accross a video on youtube, found it really interesting and want to buy some for the COI, but don't have a clue where to go, can you help?

You can see the video at-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5u0h9iCBjs

Think these type of inflatable billboards would be really good to help the COI spread it's message on the move, but can't for the life of me, find where to buy some. I did briefly catch a glimpse of a name OOH Media, but not sure who they are or how to get in contact.

I'd really apreciate any help you can give.
Yours,

Corinne Purton
Head of the COI

Tel- 0207 043 4344