debian to grow up

Hello,

I'm not reporting any bug or whatever... I'm a software engineer and I want to get involved in open source, I'm using it exclusively at home since 3years and for me it is time to give my contribution. Leaving in Belgium and working for a company but I'll have time to write some drivers or whatever software you want if I get your requirements... Of course this will be a kind of hobby so don't tell me about Java. Just talk C, C++ can be ok also ;-)

I've already developped a library to trace anything you want. Just need to add it to your code and it will tell you what happen when in which source file and at which line!!! Still in C or C++ of course ;-)

Hope that I'll hear from you soon.

Regards,
Emmanuel
Phone number: +32472/08 75 75