***SECOND NOTICE*** You have 24 hours to respond.

Hey You!

One last reminder for you folks!
The webinar with Ron LeGrand about 6 ways to get a
big check without money or credit is
tomorrow at 9pm ET. Remember to get on
a little early. We expect a full house.

Just go below to register:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/204716562

I’d plan to be on from 9-11 but it depends
on the questions. Ron likes to be punctual,
but does like to answer questions. If you
have a friend that needs more money in their
life or perhaps a job replacement, you may
want to get them the site to tune in. This
could be a life changing call.

Remember, you will have some downloading of
free stuff to do after the call, but you will
only have 24 hours to get it done. So get in a
quite place, shut the door behind you and spend
90 minutes with the godfather of real estate in
this rare opportunity.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/204716562

I have been working with Ron’s for
over 5 years now. The man is a machine. He’s
a rare breed of trainers who spends more time
doing what he teaches, then teaching what he
use to do.

I know, I’m right in the middle of
it all.  Its an active house business here
and commercial projects all over the place
and several non real estate projects in the
works as well. Its non stop and he is a master
delegator.  How do you think I know that?

Just go below to register:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/204716562

He’s an auto pilot freak, as you’ll see on the
call tonight. He likes everything systemized
including buying and selling houses. I run his
whole house business in about 3 hours a week.
Maybe I should do a webinar. I’m happy you have
the chance to meet this guy!

See you on the call!
Deena

Deena Rathje
QuickStart Real Estate Investors Association
8871 West Flamingo Road, Suite 202
Las Vegas, NV 89147