Book Chapter Nomination - 2nd call

Dear colleague,

last week I have sent you the following email, please answer me.

My name is Mrs. Jelena Marusic and I am contacting you regarding the SCIYO new book project under the working title "New Trends in Technologies", 978-953-7619-X-X.

The book will be published by SCIYO, world's largest science & technology open access publisher. All SCIYO books are published both in hard copy and online, with completely FREE access to read, share and download.

Based on your scientific research you are nominated to participate in the book.

To enable free access to the worldwide scientific community, Sciyo charges a publishing fee of 470 euro per chapter. Publishing fee includes cover design, print preparation, book hard copy delivered with FEDEX/DHL service on your postal address and an online edition of the book.

The book chapter should be between 6 and 16 pages long.

For further details and list of author benefits, please visit

http://www.sciyo.com/welcome/447/debian-www@lists.debian.org

Please inform me whether you accept your nomination to participate in the book with your book chapter.

On behalf of SCIYO President Aleksandar Lazinica,

Mrs. Jelena Marusic

sciyo.com
Where Knowledge is Free

P.S. Please visit Sciyo.com where you can view, download and share more than 3000 Sciyo book chapters, journal articles, and videos for free!