Help!

Hi Debian,

I am very pleased with Sylpheed 3.0. Formerly I used Thunderbird )Portable Apps), but found it was way too slow, and a few bugs that were irritating. I have no problems since I made the switch to S3, but I miss having a popup notifier in the tray, and especially a spell checker. I found your website that seems to have add-ons for both options, but I have no clue which of the choices on your web page to select, or how to load and initiate them once the download is complete. I'm relatively savvy on installing and using programs, but I'm no programmer. Can you walk me through the process?

Thanks,

Del

William Del Casale