Problem with php on debian

Hello dear all ,

I had installed Apache server and  php5  with plesk on my system.after
that i had tried
to boot up my  php based site but i had got the following :

Warning: require_once(/var/www/vhosts/sazlastexample.com/httpdocs/modules/url_management/)
[function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Success in
/var/www/vhosts/sazlastexample.com/httpdocs/include/include.php on
line 33

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
required '/var/www/vhosts/sazlastexample.com/httpdocs/modules/url_management/'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/vhosts/sazlastexample.com/httpdocs/include/include.php on
line 33

I addition i had installed php-pear and other necessary modules for php.
Unfortunately I am new in php so please help me .
--
; respectfully yours ;