              Census Insctiption No: 036250972536 5
       Date: 11/08/2005
       Epigraph: 471.1
       Address: C/ .Travesía do Monte 18. 36312 Vigo (Pontevedra, Spain)
       Mail: x.barros.b@gmail.com
       Phone: +34 986 420 794, +34 655 900 462

Main page URL: http://www.freewear.org/
Debian merchandise URL: http://www.freewear.org/?org=Debian
List of Debian merchandise we sell:
    http://www.freewear.org/?page=show_item&id=FW0001
    http://www.freewear.org/?page=show_item&id=FW0036

You can also access your sales figures. Right now you can only check
what has been sold in FreeWear.org, but we'll soon enable access to
your list of sales at KillerMundi.org as well. You can see your sales
at the following address:
    Name: Debian
    Password: 16ptXAv48dubs
 If you wish, we can disable the password and make the sales list public.

In the time we've been working, we have never received a complaint
from our customers regarding our service or our products.

Kind regards,

Ramón Villaverde - FreeWear.org

--
http://www.freewear.org/