Problem with http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po/de

Hi folks,

A translator recently submitted a bug report against the unixodbc package,
offering a translation of the .pot file into German.

Unfortunately, the .pot file in question is for a tool included in the
upstream tarball that isn't shipped at all in the Debian package - so I've
rejected the patch and asked him to communicate with upstream directly.

The trouble is, the suggestion to translate this package came from here:

  http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po/de#i18n

and the .pot file is published here:

  http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po/pot

Could these pages be fixed to not suggest translating .pot files when the
corresponding .po files are demonstrably not being used in the binary
packages?

Thanks,