HELP needed for Japanese UTF-8 transition.

Hi,

I have completed UTF-8 transition of www.debian.org for Japanese pages
from CVS.  There seems to be some content updated only when new things
comes.  ('Accept-Language: ja')

 * http://www.debian.org/News/
 * http://www.debian.org/News/2007/
 * http://www.debian.org/security/
 * http://www.debian.org/security/2009/
 * http://www.debian.org/security/dsa.ja

Some translated link headers are broken.  It seems wrong encoding data
was inserted into UTF-8 updated page.  Cliking it will lead me to right
contents with proper display so content file is updated as I expected.

It seems some old data extracted from old RSS is used there.

For example, http://www.debian.org/security/ index.wml has following
section.  That is where problem happens.

<:= get_recent_list( '1m', '6', '$(ENGLISHDIR)/security', 'list bydate',
'dsa-\d+' ) :>

{#rss#:
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml"
 title="Debian Security Advisories (titles only)" href="dsa">
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml"
 title="Debian Security Advisories (summaries)" href="dsa-long">
:#rss#}

Can some one help me update this part?

FYI:
Japanese use English template Makefile.  Its Make.lang has been updated
and removed encoding filter.  (We used to have 3 encoding in web pages
but not UTF-8 ...).

I can remove following from /english/security/Makefile but I am not in
rush.  (These were files created auto encoding conversion in Make.lang
calling convert in japanese)

ifeq "$(LANGUAGE)" "ja"
        rm -f $(DSARDF).tmp $(DSALONGRDF).tmp
endif