problem in http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual

I don't know if this is really a problem on your side or
just some misconfiguration on my side. I'm using galeon
(from debian) with its default configuration, content
negotiation set to receive pages in spanish, and everything
works as expected.

But when I click on a link to a translated page from the
Installation Guide web page the browser shows me the source
of the page instead of rendering it. I think the reason is
that the name of the pages are set to something like
install.html.es instead of install.es.html

This didn't happen to me before. Take it as a wish item:
I think it would be a good idea to set up the names of the
linked pages in a way that they keep the .html extension,
i.e instal.es.html instead of install.html.es

The same applies to the pdf links: keeping the .pdf extension
makes filename based autocompletion happy.

Best regards,
Gonzalo.

--
Gonzalo Pérez de Olaguer Córdoba <gpoc@iies.es> --- www.gpoc.es
PGP key 2861C704 --- F206 5671 6789 425D 111C  1302 214F 1934 2861 C704