Who's using Debian?

1. IT services, Lixper S.r.L., Italy
2. commercial
3. http://www.lixper.it/
4. Lixper adopt Debian on all servers for internal services (test
machines, development machines, VCS, DMS, CMS, web sites, groupware) and
for services offered to customers (document management systems, ERP
applications, remote backups and web sites). We also use Debian on half
of our development laptops. As for 2009-03-26, distribution used are
Etch and Lenny on i386 and amd64. Lixper invite and support its
customers to use Debian systems when its products are to be delivered at
customer sites; so currently about 15 Italian customers adopted Debian
too.

Lixper choose Debian and GNU/Linux based on its commitment to the free
software community, on the stability of its packages, and, above all,
because of its timely security updates.

Thanks,
Giuseppe Sacco
--
SysAdmin Unix/Baan/Oracle e Open Source Software Developer
http://www.lixper.it/