Re: HTML tag errors in intro/about

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 05:07:40PM +0200, Onur Aslan wrote:
> I am translating some Debian web pages to Turkish. When I translating
> intro/about [1] page, I found a couple errors in this page. Opened HTML tags,
> such as <p> and <li> not closed corretly. I fixed this errors in
> intro/about.wml and made a patch.

Thanks for the patch, but it's not necessary.  In HTML, the closing
tags that you added aren't required.  In the past, we've tried to
avoid patches like this, since they clutter up the revision history
and force pages to be rebuilt without yielding a benefit.

--
Matt                                                 http://ftbfs.org/