Re: www-master got upgraded to lenny

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 03:38:21PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Just to inform you, klecker aka www-master got upgraded to lenny. If

These are good news. One question: Was a rebuild of all documents forced
by calling something as "make clean" or removing the old working copy?

This may require some time for a rebuild but I strongly suggest this as
the old tool chain (especially for some DocBook/XML documents) had some
flaws.

>  Also Peter Palfrader suggested that we should produce a list of
> packages that we depend on to have installed so that future similar
> upgrades (or moves or whatever) can be done without too much troubles
> and guessing around. If you know of any specific needs (I'm working on
> at least grepping through the webwml tree for all the used perl modules,
> and wml, cvs + subversion are also obvious dependencies ...) pretty
> please bring them up.

The Readme file of the release notes mentions some packages.

Jens