Re: RSS of newpkg has unusable URLs

	Hi!

Am Dienstag, den 10.03.2009, 10:22 +0100 schrieb Arthur Lutz:
> The items in the following RSS :
>
> http://packages.debian.org/sid/newpkg?format=rss
>
> point to sid/package_name which is not a URL.
>
> It would be more usefull if they pointed to the packages page :
>
>    http://packages.debian.org/sid/package_name

 You are absolutely right, there is a problem in the
templates/config.tmpl file in the debian-master branch of the packages
page. I have a patch prepared - I just don't know where to push it to to
get it applied. Technically it just changes the packages_homepage from
'/' to 'http://packages.debian.org/'.

 So long,
Rhonda