why do you make it harder ti install java and flash on debian

why do you make it harder ti install java and flash on debian
I have done it by source in the past but am unable to do it now because the ones you supply in the symaptic dont work. Now you people tweak the system so people cant install stuff like before.

I think you guys are assholes freaking assholes

It should not take me 3 hours for me to figure out how to install the shit and still be shits out of luck

You guys are assholes

Shalom
Mike

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.