Re: merchandise@d.o bounces

Hi there!

A small note...

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 12:15:21 +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> Despite being advertised on http://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise,
> merchandise@d.o bounces:
>
>   merchandise@www-master.debian.org
>     (generated from merchandise@debian.org)
>     SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<merchandise@www-master.debian.org>:
>     host klecker.debian.org [194.109.137.218]: 550 unknown user

The first time I sent my mail on Sat, Feb 28th, I got the same bounce
and since I had the impression I had just read something about
master.d.o being update to lenny (and thus mail not processed,
information that I could not find anymore), I decided to retry the day
after.  Yesterday I got the same bounce, but then I forgot to report it.
Thank you, Martin!

> Luca, I will just add our address myself.

Thanks again.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca