Re: One week, no response

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 07:05:07PM +0330, Amir H. Moin wrote:
> Hello, We have applied for being an official CD/DVD vendor on your
> website. After one week, still nothing happened. Would you please help?
> Thanks in advance.

This mailing list address is given for people having problem getting CD
from venders so we can de-list such vender.

Have you carefully checked procedures posted and followed?

If you were not, please follow rules and be paitient.  This is volunteer
organization and this is slow time.

(FYI: I am not directly involved with this page management.)