Does your business, product or service need graphic and website design solutions?

To whom it may concern,

 I am a Dunedin (New Zealand) based web and graphic designer and I am looking
 for potential clients to work with.  I am able to boost your businesses presence by
 creating a website that will increase your businesses exposure, and eye catching
 graphics. I provide these, and other business branding solutions at a price that will
 not break your budget.

 I also have references if you require them as well as a graphic portfolio.
 If you would like to have a look at some work I have created, visit
 http://www.nzcreativewebdesign.com, at no obligation.

 If you do not need my services, that is understandable. I will however appreciate
 some constructive feedback on my work and the site as a whole. I am steadily
 making changes to the current site and your feedback will help alot with these
 changes.

 If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

 Best regards,

 Rob Attfield

 [unsubscribe]
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 IMPORTANT NOTE: To comply with the Can Spam Act, here are their required
 details:

 Address: 202 Middleton Road
 Corstorphine,
 Dunedin,
 Otago 9012

 There should also be an unsubscribe option included with this email. If you
 want to not receive any more
 messages from me, send me a blank message with "PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME" as
 the subject, and
 you will no longer receive anymore correspondence from me.