Re: http://www.debian.org/users/org/sara.en.html

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 02:11:19PM +0100, Jaap P Dijkshoorn wrote:
> Dear Debian-www,
>
> I would like to make an update on the page about SARA;

Thanks for the notice, it has just been applied, and will be visible on the
website withing a few hours.

-  At the department High Performance Computing we chose to use Debian for all our
+  At the department High Performance Computing we chose to use Debian for most of our
   Linux based systems. The main reason was the good implementation of
   tools (package management, simple creation of own packages) to do system installs
   and upgrades. The systems we maintain are:
 <ul>
-  <li><a href="http://www.sara.nl/userinfo/lisa/description/index.html";>the
+  <li><a href="https://subtrac.sara.nl/userdoc/wiki/lisa64/description";>the
        national compute cluster Lisa</a> (available since November 2004)</li>
-  <li><a href="http://www.sara.nl/userinfo/grid/description/index.html";>the
-       NL-Grid cluster Matrix</a></li>
+  <li><a href="https://subtrac.sara.nl/userdoc/wiki/gpu/description";>the
+       GPU cluster</a></li>