Re: 4th Disc is has crack in it
- To: Debian-WWW <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: 4th Disc is has crack in it
- From: "Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 02:24:57 -0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4B286119.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20091130105634.GB11223@anguilla.debian.or.at>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20091125234538.GL10701@dedibox.ebzao.info> <email@example.com> <4B11351D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20091130105634.GB11223@anguilla.debian.or.at>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 30-11-2009 08:56, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> * Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <email@example.com> [2009-11-28 15:35:09 CET]:
>> [nice explenation]
>> You can find more examples and scripts to do that if
>> you look for some articles on Internet. :)
> Thanks for the explenation, maybe we should document that on our pages
> somehow. Would you mind adding it yourself, faw? :) I don't feel too
> well with sending people to STFW instead of hosting such informations
I'm sorry for the delay.
Sure, I can write it, I'm just having a hard time
to decide where to put it, would CD FAQ be the right place?
There is a topic "How can I verify that the
downloaded CD images are correct?". My idea is to add below
that question a "How can I verify that a recorded CD is
correct?" or "How can I verify that a recorded CD uses a
official Debian image?"
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)
"Debian. Freedom to code. Code to freedom!"
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----