how to move a page to a new url?

Hello,
During a discussion about reorganizing Debian Partners pages, a suggestion [0]
reproduced below about moving a page, misplaced today.
It should have external and internal links, by its age.
What is the correct way of moving it to a new location?
Is it worth the effort?
Regards.
Andre Felipe Machado

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-publicity/2009/10/msg00015.html