Re: Misc developer news (#17)

On Wed, Sep 02, 2009 at 07:10:41PM +0000, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Raphael Hertzog:
> > cvs.debian.org (and its webwml repo) moved to Alioth
> >
> >  cvs.debian.org has been moved away from gluck.debian.org, its new home is
> >  alioth.debian.org with all the other version control system. This
> >  concerns mainly committers to the webwml repository (the website) since
> >  the associated SSH host key has changed and the password to use is the
> >  alioth's one (and not the one from Debian's official LDAP).
> >
> >   -- Raphaël Hertzog
>
> There seems to be an issue with webwml commits which may be related to
> this:
>
> /cvs/webwml/webwml/english/security/2009/dsa-1878.data,v  <--  2009/dsa-1878.data
> initial revision: 1.1
> /cvs/webwml/webwml/english/security/2009/dsa-1878.wml,v  <--  2009/dsa-1878.wml
> initial revision: 1.1
> Insecure dependency in unlink while running setgid at /cvs/webwml/CVSROOT/log_accum.pl line 63.
> Insecure $ENV{PATH} while running setgid at /cvs/webwml/CVSROOT/ciabot_cvs.pl line 333.

Thanks for reporting these.  I've been trying to eliminate these
warnings, but I obviously haven't been completely successful.  If you
(or anyone else) has patches to fix them, I'd appreciate them.

Also, does anyone use cia anymore or would it be OK to remove this
script altogether?

--
Matt Kraai                                           http://ftbfs.org/