HELP needed: Debian Reference V2 translation.

Hi,

I am looking for translators for de es fr it pl pt-br zh-cn zh-tw
to replace outdated contents with new ones.

Especially, Spanish and Italian where there are many users.
  http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=debian-reference

New Debian Reference is available as follows.

* English original (almost complete rewrite):
  * http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/index.en.html
* Japanese translation (100%, I did this but need to be proofed):
  * http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/index.ja.html
* SVN repo (ddp):
  * svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/quick-reference
  * http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/quick-reference/

(You need to be a member of ddp to commit but you can always send me files ;-)
(Of you are webwml member, I will add you to ddp quickly.)

This version uses XML as its build structure and translation uses po4a
on this DocBook XML.  Explanation of source is available at:
  * http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/quick-reference/README.source

I can assure you that new po4a based build system is stable and easier
to work with.  As translator, you only work on PO files.  It is UTF-8
now.

If you need help on splitting a PO file among people by splitting it
into many files, I can help you organize it.

Your help is most appreciated.

Osamu

PS: I am sending this to previous translation leaders and language
specific list.  Please respond to me or debian-doc@lists.debian.org in
reply.  Thank you all for your previous efforts.

PPS: I used some of the old translation by Shinichi Tsunoda for Japanese.