Debian website mokup

Hi,
   I've been playing with Debian CSS, and i think I've simplified a bit the website. Also it didn't change too much, so everybody should take the changes normally.

You can see the result on a screenshot [1] or see the CSS file [2] if you want.

The principal idea of theese changes is to use predefined colors for specified things. For example as you can see on [E1] and [E2], the navbar and the links in both have different colors.

In this mokup I've used the following pallete of colors:

#BF1238 (Debian red - swirl, hover links, navbar)
#1B56CE (light blue - links)
#FFFFFF (white - background)
#000000 (black - text)

This transitional changes should help to enforce Debian image.
Please send me feedback about these proposal.

[1] http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8990/pantallazoowu.png
[2] http://pastebin.com/f74202aa

[E1] http://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html
[E2] http://www.debian.org/Bugs/