Re: [debian-pam] Web Page for PAM security compromise
- To: Steve Langasek <email@example.com>, Sam Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [debian-pam] Web Page for PAM security compromise
- From: Simon Paillard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 01:45:31 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20090803234531.GL25482@dedibox.ebzao.info>
- Mail-followup-to: Steve Langasek <email@example.com>, Sam Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 20090802205917.GB23509@dario.dodds.net>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090728152540.GB5377@dedibox.ebzao.info> <email@example.com> <20090729234606.GA28512@dedibox.ebzao.info> <[🔎] 20090802205917.GB23509@dario.dodds.net>
On Sun, Aug 02, 2009 at 09:59:17PM +0100, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 01:46:06AM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> > [ debian-www removed from the receipient as it is a public and archived
> > mailing list. I guess you don't want that to be much public before the
> > DSA is released. ]
> This bug does not affect stable, so I don't believe that a DSA is likely to
> be issued for it. And given that this has already been posted to
> debian-www, there's no reason to hide it now; re-adding the Cc:.
> > Here is a skeleton and its HTML output:
> > http://europe.ebzao.info/~spaillar/debian/webwml/english/security/pam.wml
> > http://europe.ebzao.info/~spaillar/debian/webwml/english/security/pam.en.html
> The latter link doesn't appear to work?
A clean was perfomered in the mean time, the html output is back now.
> The former again assumes there will be a DSA issued.
That was my assumption indeed. Updated, see links.
Once updated with your contents, you can sent it back to the list.