Our Final Sign Up Promotion of The Summer

Title: Untitled Document

18851 Ne 29th Avenue
Suite #700
Aventura, FL 33180
1-888-YOU-EXHIBIT
PRESS RELEASE
Contact: Conventions.net Marketing
Phone: 1-888-968-3944 x 701

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 26, 2009

The Conventions.net July Sign Up Promotion Ends Friday

We recently signed on our 1,000th advertiser, and we thought you would also like to know that we received over 135,000 unique visitors during the month of June.  We're not sure what your online marketing budget is, but keep in mind we receive more qualified traffic than any other Trade Show or Meetings industry site on the Net.  Now more than ever, you need to find the most cost effective advertising that brings the highest return on investment.

We would like to make the following offer to you
Purchase 1 Annual Premium Listing by Friday July 31st for $1,395.00
Receive the following FREE additions
-1 Category Featured Banner in the same Category as your Premium Listing (a $1900 annual value)
-1 Additional Annual Premium Listing in a second Marketplace Category (a $1,395 annual value)
-1 eNewsletter Banner Sponsorship – can be used anytime within 12 months (a $750 value)

Over 85% of our inbound traffic is ‘organic’, that means your prospects are searching on Google or Yahoo, typing in a keyword related to your business, and we are coming up on the first page results.  Now is the right time for you to join us!  Please contact us today, don’t wait!

The last day to get all of this free value is Friday July 31st!
CLICK HERE TO ADVERTISE
mention offer code "JULY PRO"
  Conventions.net | 1-888-YOU-EXHIBIT | sales@conventions.net