Re: translation

Am Mittwoch, den 03.06.2009, 22:06 -0700 schrieb pcandpc:
> I have failed contacting Korean Translation Coordinators for
> participating in Korean translation for Debian.

 That's quite unfortunate - propably this means we would need to look
for someone new. At least their mail address don't seem to be mailable
to me, I can confirm that.

> I would like to know how I can start/participate in the project and
> how I can become a coordinator.

 Best is to start readon the informations that are linked from
<http://www.debian.org/devel/website/>. If you start working don't worry
about commit rights for the time being, just send your work to this list
and someone will get around to commit it eventually.

 Thanks that you are willing to pick up the work for the korean
translation again!

 So long!
Rhonda