Re: please provide Lenny CD (was: CD Vendor: my information changed)

I am sorry to bother you again, but the information of DistroRosario
should no longer be available. I had problems about redirecting that
address and it's pretty much difficult for me to do so. I hope you can
fix it.

Regards.

--
Juano