Re: DebianWiki, homepage and Developer Portfolio...

Hi,

On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 12:08 +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 03:55:53PM +0200, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> > What do you think about it? any suggestion?
>
> It looks really nice. The only thing I'd add is I am personally interested in
> bugs I have reported as well as bugs in my packages, i.e.
> submitter:jon+bts@alcopop.org. Also I use some context-sensitive email
> addresses (+bts for bug submissions, +debian-www for this list, etc.) but my
> package ownership, nm status etc. are all consistent.

By chance (read "proper design"), all Debian website allows to provide
multiple email addresses. My macro take advantage of that feature.

Your email addresses is an interesting exercise, because qa.debian.org
expects multiple email addresses to be separated by "+" sign. Hopefully,
it is possible to encode jon+bts as jon%2bbts... and it works.

What do you think about this one?
http://wiki-debian-net.klabs.be/DebianPortfolio

Which code is:
<<DebianPortfolio(name=Jon Dowland, email=jon@alcopop.org|jon%