Re: DebianWiki, homepage and Developer Portfolio...

Frank Lin PIAT écrivait:
 > I have almost finished a Macro for the wiki that help create/maintain a
> sidebar for wiki homepages. (a kind of small Debian Developer
> Portfolio[1]).

Very nice work, thanks !

> There are many options to specify IRC server/nickname, picture,
> homepage, location, language... see:
> http://wiki-debian-net.klabs.be/DebianPortfolioMacro
>
>[...]
> What do you think about it? any suggestion?

What about to add JabberID as an xmpp link in addition to IRC ?
Many users/contributors use jabber, it would be nice to have the possibility to
add a proper xmpp link through your macro as MoinMoin does not provide such (as
far as I search for it though).

Cheers,
Geoff