Re: Bugette at http://www.debian.org/Bugs/

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 09:38:59PM +0100, Reuben Thomas wrote:
> > For some reason (CSS?) the above URL ends up rendering with different
> > fonts in different parts of the page; specifically, the <li> elements
> > under "Bug tracking system documentation" are in a different font from
> > the rest of the body text, and confusingly the links are rendered bold
> > when they have not been visited and non-bold when they have. (This
> > applies to all links not just those in <li> elements. So, there seem to
> > be at least two problems.)
>
> Thanks for reporting this inconsistency.  This page uses the same
> stylesheet as the rest of the bug tracking system, rather than the one
> used by the rest of www.debian.org, so I've copied this response to
> owner@bugs.debian.org.

The stylesheet is needed for the search section; there's probably a
good way to restrict that style sheet to just that section of the
page, but I didn't know it when I changed it. [If someone does, or
finds out, changing that would be great, or telling me what to do
otherwise is fine.]

Don Armstrong

--
Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but
that's not why we do it.