Re: Request for Help maintaining Consultants List

On Sat,25.Apr.09, 11:39:19, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> Il giorno sab, 25/04/2009 alle 09.16 +0200, Giuseppe Sacco ha scritto:
> [...]
> > ok, I'll start checking the English/French/Italian country since I know
> > their languages and I may check their website. Should I spot any
> > problem, I'll write an email to this list or should I write to someone
> > else, or just solve the problem?
>
> I've started checking and contacting consultants. A few email address
> are not available. I'll collect all information here:
> http://people.debian.org/~eppesuig/checkconsultant.html

Hello Giuseppe,

I am one of the current maintainers (the only one left?) of that list.
May I suggest starting with pending requests first as there are some
since... last year :( If the mails are not available anywhere I could
send my Maildir to you.

Also you need to be added to the consultant@ alias and please set
consultant@ in CC and Reply-to on all mail.

Thanks,