Come join me at Afterwork FRIDAYS on the Rooftop @ EMPIRE HOTEL 44 West 63rd on RadiusNYC Mingling and Marketing

Title: Network Email
RadiusNYC Mingling and Marketing
We Launch May 1st JOIN NOW! If You Are Within The Radius of NYC You Belong Here!
Pamela Madison
Pamela Madison has invited you to the event 'Afterwork FRIDAYS on the Rooftop @ EMPIRE HOTEL 44 West 63rd' on RadiusNYC Mingling and Marketing!

Check out "Afterwork FRIDAYS on the Rooftop @ EMPIRE HOTEL 44 West 63rd" on RadiusNYC Mingling and Marketing

Pamela Madison

Afterwork FRIDAYS on the Rooftop @ EMPIRE HOTEL 44 West 63rd Time: April 17, 2009 at 5pm to April 25, 2009 at 4am
Location: Rooftop after-work at Empire Hotel, Lincoln Center. Cocktail Lounge, Restaurant and Bar
Organized By: Anna G

Event Description:
The elegance of the venue combined with breathtaking views, delicious cocktails and appetizers transformed into a late afternoon soiree. Bring your best style and hottest friends and come enjoy the music, the sunset and the breezy atmosphere that make you feel on top of the world!

Its time for fun, fashion and good friends ;)

Fridays forecast: Sunny 72 degrees - so feel free to get your Spring wardrobe out

Ask Desai for Anna Ginzburg at the door for complimentary VIP admission and to be directed to my table for complimentary drinks!

See more details and RSVP on RadiusNYC Mingling and Marketing:
http://radiusnyc.ning.com/events/event/show?id=3180506%3AEvent%3A779&xgi=2zgbNjO
About RadiusNYC Mingling and Marketing
Live or Work within 100 Miles of NYC. Then This Site is for You. Mingle, Market do Whatever You Want But Keep it Within the Radius!
RadiusNYC Mingling and Marketing 123 members
159 photos
9 videos
8 discussions
39 Events
9 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on RadiusNYC Mingling and Marketing, click here