Who's using Debian?

Muthayammal Engineering College,Rasipuram. Tamilnadu , India

Educational Institution

In our Department Debian is used among 4 systems and it provides a wonderful support to the students for their project . We use the following servers NFS ,DNS ,ftp.
Debian is also used for surfing the net .
Easy upgrade , security are the added advantages

believed to be clean.