need an advice

Hello,

I'd need an advice on wich download shoud I choose on this page:: http://www.debian.org/CD/torrent-cd/
to install on Asus EeePC 701 4GB SSD wich goes out from factory with Xandros OS.
As somebody put me in confusion to install a WinXP Lite version I lost the original OS and I can't have it back as it's payd and it's not cheap. So now it would be the right occasion for me to start using Linux wich I wanted to do for some time now.
I also have trouble with XP she can't manage to accept a mobile internet dongle  ZTE q78-k3565-z  and I think that it could be easier to find some tutorials on the subject for Linux better than with XP.
But for now I need to know wich is the best version of Debian for me - the EeePC goes with Celeron M 900 MHz.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation
Looking forward to hearing from you
Best

--