Re: netinst crash

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.0/i386/iso-cd/debian-500-i386-netinst.iso

> and i see that it's not Lenny, it's squeeze/sid.

This is not the correct place to report this issue. Also, I very much
doubt that your observation is correct.

Please do the following:
1) Check the md5sum of the image you downloaded with the md5sum listed for
   the image in:
   http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/5.0.0/i386/iso-cd/MD5SUMS

2) If after that you're still convinced that the image is broken, please
   file a bug report against the debian-installer package. And make sure
   to include details about _why_ you think it is a squeeze/sid image.
   In that bug report, please include the hardware-summary (which can be
   found in /var/log after running the "save debug logs" option in the
   main menu of the installer) and /var/log/syslog (gzipped!).

Cheers,
FJP